Funding for Young Scientists to attend Conferences
IAH KARST COMMISSION FUNDING FOR YOUNG SCIENTIST TO ATTEND KC CONFERENCES
- To provide financial support for young karst scientists to attend the official yearly IAH Karst Commission conference
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
- Candidate should be young, i.e., up to 35 years old at the time of the conference.
- Candidates must register for the conference.
- Abstracts of the candidates should be accepted by the conference and further evaluated by the KC representatives (chairmen) and members of the conference scientific committee.
- Candidates must be the main author (first author) of the abstract.
- Candidates from low and transition income countries and students in general, are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must submit to the KC Chairman their CV and a short motivation/justification letter, together with the abstract.
- Announcements will be made prior to the conference and arrangements on how to process the payment will be discussed with the awardee in a case by case basis.